Hello everyone, Scarlet Devil Vocaloid here! I was bored , so I have decided to make
My own Touhou M1 Grand Prix, using OCs!
It won't be called that because that would mean using Touhou characters, so I have decided to call it Walfas M1 Grand Prix. It won't be made into a Walfas comic series because that would take a lot of time and I decided to make it into a typed story instead (That's allowed in the walfasclub2, right?). I wanted to make this announcement into Notepad instead of a journal entry so that it's easier to spread throughout the club easier. If I was an admin, I'd put it in a journal entry (I'm not saying I want you to make me one). Now, if you want to join my Walfas M1 Grand Prix, go ahead! You can also submit your OC to be a judge! Rule time!
1. Not just Walfasers can join. Anyone with at least two OCs can join the Walfas M1 Grand Prix. (Maybe I should've called it OC M1 Grand Prix. Oh well!)
2. You can only submit 2 OCs per team, which means you can only submit one team per
deviant I guess?
3. If you wish for your OCs to be in a team, you can only submit those two OCs as a team. If you wish to sign up your OC as a judge, you can only send in one. This is so more people can participate in the Grand Prix. However, this rule will change if I become desperate for OCs.
4. No second thoughts, that means if you send in, for example, two OCs and you want to switch one of them for another OC, then you CANNOT change the two OCs once you have submitted them. Once you submit them, they're in.
5. Include a team name for your team too, or choose one of the panels you wish to send your judge to. In the upcoming examples, I will show you what I mean by that.
6. There will be 5 judges and 10 teams in total (or 5 if not many people sign up to this).
7. Send me the bios of the OCs you have submitted in a note so I don't portray your characters the wrong way.
8. Enjoy! ^.^
Now, like I said in Rule 5, you MUST include a team name for your team or choose a panel if you're sending one of your OCs as a judge. I will be using Kazan and Umi in this next team example and Kori in the following judge example. So here is the team example that you must submit in.
Flame Kappa (Kazan and Umi) (you don't have to put it in bold)
And here is the example if you wish to submit in a judge.
Kori Soyokaze (I changed her last name, btw) - middle panel
One last thing, my OCs, Ryu and Kyoki will be hosting the Grand Prix, seeing how I was the one that made it in the first place. This may become a fanfic posted on FanFiction. I hope you submit in your OCs! To all OCs, good luck to ya! ^.^
EDIT: Apparently, the teams have different themes, like for example, in the sixth Grand Prix, Scarlet House's (Remilia and Flandre) themes was their mansion being on fire and Tokamak Club's (Okuu and Orin) theme was Okuu trying to marry a human boy. What do you guys think your team's theme should be? Birthdays? Going to the movies? Help me out you guys.
EDIT 2: When you go to do your sketches (yes, you heard me, you're going to do the sketches cause I'm not gonna risk portraying your characters the wrong way), make sure you type them out. This is going to be a typed story, not a Walfas story, hence why I should've called this OC M-1 Grand Prix.